**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

All is Fair in Love and The Contest

145791012

Comments

  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,386 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

    You know what else we all will be getting from side quest! 3* champions bc not why not its not like we endgame players have use for them outside of Variant 4 🙄.

    you could get lucky and pull a five star tho
    Every love battlerealm crystals i never pulled a 5* was always 3* nothing else lol
    Me either, but now we have Cav odds instead of GMC odds. Epoch shards were a huge hit.
    Not with me. Nothing past a 4*.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★

    TyEdge said:

    You know what else we all will be getting from side quest! 3* champions bc not why not its not like we endgame players have use for them outside of Variant 4 🙄.

    you could get lucky and pull a five star tho
    Every love battlerealm crystals i never pulled a 5* was always 3* nothing else lol
    Me either, but now we have Cav odds instead of GMC odds. Epoch shards were a huge hit.
    Not with me. Nothing past a 4*.
    If they were GM crystals probably would have been all 3*
  • Options
    battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    Kabam Boo said:

    In The Contest, where love is Boss,
    When Summoner meets Champion, here’s what they say:



    7-DAY SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY LOGIN CALENDAR

    Starts: 02/04/2021 @ 00:00 UTC (4PM PDT)
    End: 03/04/2021 @ 00:00 UTC (4PM PDT)


    Check in everyday for Valentine’s Day goodies and more!





    Is the calendar refreshing every 7 days?
  • Options
    Barnzie83Barnzie83 Posts: 22
    edited February 2021

    You are aware Rogue & Gambit have a two-way romance synergy?
    Same as Daredevil(Classic) & Elektra
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★

    Barnzie83 said:


    You are aware Rogue & Gambit have a two-way romance synergy?
    Same as Daredevil(Classic) & Elektra



    Also Storm and Black Panther(classic).
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    the mod comments here alone make the event worth it. love you doot and boo 😘
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    battleone said:

    Kabam Boo said:

    In The Contest, where love is Boss,
    When Summoner meets Champion, here’s what they say:



    7-DAY SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY LOGIN CALENDAR

    Starts: 02/04/2021 @ 00:00 UTC (4PM PDT)
    End: 03/04/2021 @ 00:00 UTC (4PM PDT)


    Check in everyday for Valentine’s Day goodies and more!





    Is the calendar refreshing every 7 days?
    Correct!
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★

    Where do I sign up to the 4 week course to understand this event?! Lol

    It's only a 7-day crash course this month!
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Has anyone seen @Kabam Doot today?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    You guys hit it out of the park with this event so far. Looks awesome! And there's so much iso!
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★


    @Kabam Boo Did you double check your dreams? B)<3

    I hope you all LOVE this event!</p>

    Yes, but then I woke up and you weren't there :'(
  • Options
    Ace_03 said:

    Are the names of the new Event Quest chapters based on the Persona games themes?

    For Real?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

    also I wish I could buy romance in a store :(
  • Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 192
    Is it random month to month on whether Uncollected can attempt the Legendary side quests?
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★

    Shafeeq said:


    Barnzie83 said:


    You are aware Rogue & Gambit have a two-way romance synergy?
    Same as Daredevil(Classic) & Elektra



    Also Storm and Black Panther(classic).
    Shafeeq!!! How’ve you been?
    Can we just take a moment to appreciate what a gem @SpideyFunko is
    Also, +1 to the question
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    It doesn’t seem right that Doom doesn’t have a romance synergy . We all know that the love Doom feels for Doom outshines any of these highschool crushes
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★

    Kabam Boo said:


    @Kabam Boo Did you double check your dreams? B)<3

    I hope you all LOVE this event!</p>

    Yes, but then I woke up and you weren't there :'(

    That can be arranged. I'd ask if you're more big spoon or little spoon, but you're so cute you're the whole dang snack.

    For anyone curious, I'm the little spoon.
    All the better to warm you with, my dear.
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

    It doesn’t seem right that Doom doesn’t have a romance synergy . We all know that the love Doom feels for Doom outshines any of these highschool crushes

    Unfortunately, Doom might just be doomed in that regard. But as we've said time and time again, self love is no small feat!
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

    Kabam Boo said:


    @Kabam Boo Did you double check your dreams? B)<3

    I hope you all LOVE this event!</p>

    Yes, but then I woke up and you weren't there :'(

    That can be arranged. I'd ask if you're more big spoon or little spoon, but you're so cute you're the whole dang snack.

    For anyone curious, I'm the little spoon.
    All the better to warm you with, my dear.
    Things are certainly heating up :o Is it hot in here? Or is it just us?
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★

    Kabam Boo said:

    Kabam Boo said:


    @Kabam Boo Did you double check your dreams? B)<3

    I hope you all LOVE this event!</p>

    Yes, but then I woke up and you weren't there :'(

    That can be arranged. I'd ask if you're more big spoon or little spoon, but you're so cute you're the whole dang snack.

    For anyone curious, I'm the little spoon.
    All the better to warm you with, my dear.
    Things are certainly heating up :o Is it hot in here? Or is it just us?
    OH...! Someone dial 911...

    ...and ask to be put through to the LURVE doctor! B)<3
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Just curious . It says
    chapter 2 is unlocked after you complete chapter 1 but it’s still locked . Is it unlocked on a weekly basis? Thanks

  • Options
    JessieS said:

    Just curious . It says
    chapter 2 is unlocked after you complete chapter 1 but it’s still locked . Is it unlocked on a weekly basis? Thanks


    Yep! You will gain a new chapter each week. Stay tuned folks! Don't touch that dial!
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

    Kabam Boo said:

    Kabam Boo said:


    @Kabam Boo Did you double check your dreams? B)<3

    I hope you all LOVE this event!</p>

    Yes, but then I woke up and you weren't there :'(

    That can be arranged. I'd ask if you're more big spoon or little spoon, but you're so cute you're the whole dang snack.

    For anyone curious, I'm the little spoon.
    All the better to warm you with, my dear.
    Things are certainly heating up :o Is it hot in here? Or is it just us?
    OH...! Someone dial 911...

    ...and ask to be put through to the LURVE doctor! B)<3 </p>

    Hello Doctor? I've got a bad case of love fever. Every time I see @Kabam Boo my heart races and my head spins. What's that you say? The only cure is a healthy prescription of TLC? <3 Wherever could I find such a thing?
Sign In or Register to comment.