**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I unlock suicides and use them instead of Deep Wounds / Assassin or not?

Hey guys,

I keep saving units and don't know what to do now? Should I use them for revives / boosts / etc or unlock the suicide masteries instead of?

MAIN GOAL

Exploring Act 6, V5, V6, v1, completing & exploring Act 7.1. I don't run Arena, AW, AQ (except map 1), Incursions and I propably won't start LOL and AOL either.

MY SUICIDE FRIENDLY CHAMPIONS based on Seatin's list:
Omega Red (sig 200, best choice for unlocking them)
Domino (I don't have Rhulk and don't remember when I use her last time)
Colossus/Archangel (they are not in the list but I could use only parry + heavy)
Havoc/Sunspot (they are not in the list but do they can be useful and end fight with single SP3/SP2?)

Ægon (sig 200, I don't have Proxima Midnight/Starlord as a 5*/6* to keep my combo when I slip)
Hit Moneky (my favourite skill champion)

Black Widow CV (one of my favourite mystic champion next to Longshot)
Magik, Iceman, Falcon (I don't remember when I use them last time)
Mornig Star (I don't want to rank her up)

Corvus Glaive (my next R5 choice next to Nick Fury)

Ghost (I don't have The Hood for full synergy)
Guillotine 2099 (she's not in the Seatin's list but she's a robot)

Abomination (thanks to synergy with Red Guardian I use him often)

MY SUICIDE UNFRIENDLY CHAMPIONS:
Doctor Doom, Symbiote Supreme (I use them often but not like BWCV)
Red Guardian, She-Hulk (my best science champions which require to use a lot of special attacks)
Hyperion, Venom (my best cosmic champions. One of them is always in my team)
Nick Fury (I think he would get better benefit from Deep Wounds / Assassin insteaf of sucide masteries)

What would you do?

Should I unlock suicides and use them instead of Deep Wounds / Assassin or not? 17 votes

Yes
76%
MoosetiptronicEtjamaSarvanga1_NukedBerjibsrivetMatty_IceBollandCrcrcrcMars_UltorKiansimpson12Wooptyfrickendoogroundedmaster20005 13 votes
No
23%
SeraphionMainzelEtherealityBarani7da 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Yes
    Not instead, but in addition to. I don’t see why you can’t run suicide and deep wounds/assassin at the same time. Also shehulk and Hyperion is quite suicide friendly as well.
  • Options
    Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    Yes
    Use Suicides + a team of Collosus, Omega Red, Claire Voyant, Corvus and NF. Maybe Aegon depending on the content you're going for.
  • Options
    m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    rivet said:

Not instead, but in addition to. I don’t see why you can’t run suicide and deep wounds/assassin at the same time. Also shehulk and Hyperion is quite suicide friendly as well.

Not enough mastery points I guess.