**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please shut it down!!

Please shut down aq and Aw for the “weekish” it’s going to take for this “hotfix” to take place. It’s crazy that the ai doesn’t have special problems yet we do. I don’t understand how you can justify this with keeping Aw and aq open and running! Shut it all down ASAP! PLEASE FIX THIS GAME...

Comments

• Options
    13_Dub13_Dub Posts: 28
    To be honest, I’m not sure but from what I’ve heard no usually when these pushes go thru they work with other games. Idk why the problems happen or last as long as they do here. Example: OG vision special vs majik issue, that’s a champ people paid for and it’s crazy it hasn’t been fixed yet! @3ul3r
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Shutting the game down would have a much worse effect than having to wait until next week to arrange an Update.
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Sure, give me more time to quest lol
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    3ul3r wrote: »
    I agree, I think they should take the game offline until they fix it. Has there ever been a online game with as much problems? I am seriously asking, I never payed online games before this.

I played an adventure mobile game and when I was going through this one level you finished everything you needed to but the exit wouldn't work. It took some time to fix, maybe a week. You could restart the game with another character though, so you could have another save file for another champ and when you reached the level and beat it, you could continue. That was an okay work around for that issue. There was also multiplayer and other game modes so you could just ignore the issue until it was fixed. But this game was created by one that makes console games.

In MCOC however, you really can't do too much about bugs cause there is a time limit for the majority of the game modes. Only Story Mode stays the same, and there is no multiplayer. Also if there is a bug effecting your most used champ or a bug that effects champs with similar abilities it makes it harder to work around.

The problem is before in 2015, there were probably a small amount of devices that supported the game, now they probably doubled or even tripled in the amount of devices that can support the game, so you gotta have a blanket update with minor differences for all devices. I never understood why apple devices can get maps with fog or rain I think I saw once too, and Android devices don't. I think Kabam stretched themselves too thin, I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and I could probably play it for another 6 months to a year, but with lag or bugs.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Shutting the game down would have a much worse effect than having to wait until next week to arrange an Update.

I think they could actually fix things, and focus on that, if it were offline.

Shutting the game down until next week would be a whole host of other problems. That's not a solution. The Players would be outraged, the game would lose money, contracts would be negated, deadlines would be affected, and it would create a snowball. It's never been a viable solution for a game like this to do that. The point is to keep it online as much as possible. Even then, it would take as long as it takes to push the fix they have coming. They're doing what they can.
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Specials aren't even firing now, you just list power and get hit. Total **** trying to use voodoo and Hyperion in master.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    I agree, I think they should take the game offline until they fix it. Has there ever been a online game with as much problems? I am seriously asking, I never payed online games before this.

Sit down and let me explain to u the story of day Z and the ladder of doom
  • Options
    4Savage24Savage2 Posts: 2
    This game is like Jurassic Park when Newman locked out Samuel L Jackson. Except we can’t get killed. Just shut it down for gods sake. The most issues ever with game right now.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    4Savage2 said:

This game is like Jurassic Park when Newman locked out Samuel L Jackson. Except we can’t get killed. Just shut it down for gods sake. The most issues ever with game right now.

You revived an old thread from 2017! Please seek current content.
  • Options
    Hey @4Savage2, this thread has been inactive for over 4 years and is not relevant to any current issues in the game. I'll be closing it now, however, I recommend checking the date of the last post in any discussions before reviving them in future.
This discussion has been closed.