**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rocket is awesome!! cant wait for a small tune up!!awesome yellow numbers

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    yeh rocket just needs small update, longer armor breaks for sure,some form of resistance,or shrugg off,gain long armor up buff and fury on sp3 etc
    yeh may b even few added lines to sig ability, since diminishing returns messes up his sig ability,may b like combo shields, n gain some bonus like Aegon, i'd love to see something fitting his 'scrapyard' thing too, no idea what can b done but could surely b interesting
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,196 ★★★★★
    I have a r5 5* rocket since last year xD
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    just hope they don't make him #metal
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I used 2* rocket for a path in v4.... was it v4?
    yeh i think so. not sure but he might work on that 6.3 cap Iw boss as well,will give it a shot
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Menkent said:

I used 2* rocket for a path in v4.... was it v4?

me too, crit me with your best shot right
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    Lol shoutout to 2016 me seeing rocket added to the game and wishing I could have him as a 4*..... memories...
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Kabam removed some comments for some reason
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Good damage lacks utility imo
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    Wow I'm actually really impressed by that damage. I'm excited to see what Kabam will do with that damage and expand upon it with utility and hopefully new synergies if he ever gets an update.