**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I rank up?

KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
I’m looking for opinions as I’m kind of stuck but really want to take one of them up. For context, I run suicides and have got most content completed already so this is mostly for fun/who you think will get the most use for future content. Thoughts?

Who should I rank up? 52 votes

6* Stealthy unduped
48%
Rbk19Logan00Luke9523EtjamaHedronThicco_ModeDarkDuelistBonzodavidIcy000IronGladiator22TheInfintySuperiorSymbioteodishika123Scrubhanking_ov_scrubsCrcrcrcTjay22Thebombsquad1The_Sentry06LBreaker 25 votes
6* BWDO unduped
11%
MiStaLovaAdamb208Ewell65SSS69Iron_Spider7125Ben_15455Abhro12_3 6 votes
6* Falcon duped
40%
Alfa_PigeonLightburn22Foxhero007SungjKamikaze_TurtleAssumedNameMalreck04shadow_lurker22_Sham_DeaconHolrosDonDudu2809Sarvanga1_AstoundsKsp_2099MasterpuffLeoZedTheBair123Primerprime5Sahil_R_Rana 21 votes

Comments

• Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    6* Stealthy unduped
    Definitely stealth Spidey if u how to use him if not see Jason voorhes videos for better tips
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    6* Stealthy unduped

Well none of them are suicide friendly ... i have Night Monkey and BWDO ranked up and love them but i'm partial to ranking someone duped vs not. Falcon isn't a bad choice AT ALL. i've been playing him a LOT lately and made this.

Isnt mordo immune to AAR? He should evade on stun-hit during falcon's locked on.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    6* Falcon duped
    I say falcon because I consider Stealthy less suicide friendly and his damage really isn't anything special unduped.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    6* Falcon duped
    falcon definitely the way to go but since you mentioned fun bwdo is not bad and is great for cav eq
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    6* Falcon duped
    Hedron said:

Well none of them are suicide friendly ... i have Night Monkey and BWDO ranked up and love them but i'm partial to ranking someone duped vs not. Falcon isn't a bad choice AT ALL. i've been playing him a LOT lately and made this.

Isnt mordo immune to AAR? He should evade on stun-hit during falcon's locked on.
    that's what i thought ... BUT i tested everything on here and nope ... when Falcon is locked on he shuts down Mordo. :) ... i think because his immunity is passive and the lock on isn't a passive effect.