**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 worth exploring?

StarLord110896StarLord110896 Posts: 107
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Is it worth exploring based on the rewards you get for exploration and the effort you have to put in like all the units you have spend on potions and revives?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Yes
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Pali32Pali32 Posts: 9
    Not really worth spend that time and effort on act 7 much better rewards for just 1 chapter i think so
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Explore act 7 then act 6
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    Yeah. Might as well do it now when the rewards are good than wait a year until the rewards are just mediocre.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    It’s much easier after the nerfs tbh...I just explored 6.3 a week back and it wasn’t as bad as I was expecting it to be...yes there are a few annoying fights but nothing like the crazy acid wash mysterio pre nerf...the rewards will lose their value as more and more of act 7 drops so I guess it is worth it for now...dunno how the answer will change in a few months
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Act 7 is wayyy easier than act 6, they aren't even close imo for exploration. For the rewards act 7 is far more value for what u do to get the rewards. After exploring act 7 I would still explore act 6 tho. You will prob spend lots of units, but the rewards i'd say if you've done abyss easy path are worth it. If you haven't done an easy path of abyss yet, I would do that before exploring act 6 as well.
  • StarLord110896StarLord110896 Posts: 107
    I have already explored 7.1 100% so posted the question here.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

I have already explored 7.1 100% so posted the question here.

Then yes.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Yes but only if you have everything else done
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Yes but only if you have everything else done

*Minus V1*
  • StarLord110896StarLord110896 Posts: 107
    How much units for first Abyss run and what champions are a must?
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I put act 6 on the back burner and explored all of 7and the variants and am now going back for act 6
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    When You have explored act 7.1, all variants, and conquered the abyss - then go for it. The t5cc shards are still rare, so what else will you do with your units? R3 is the future and you get the stuff there.

I am in the same boat at the Moment and act6 is still no fun but it’s not as frustrating as before the nerf, do it over the time till next 7.2 is released.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★

Is it worth exploring based on the rewards you get for exploration and the effort you have to put in like all the units you have spend on potions and revives?

If you have Ghost and can play her good and also have a very wide roster to deal with the very restrictive gates, then act6 it’s worth to explore.
    Without Ghost and a diverse roster, you will end up using way more units than you need to get Abyss explored.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    7.1 is also less energy consuming with only 6 paths a quest and under 70 energy per path where act 6 has 10 paths usually and takes more energy.

Eventually act 6 could be worth it.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Explore act 6 or explore abyss first?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

Act 6 is the worst content in this game by far.

Yeah it seems much worse than abyss exploration, my only problem with abyss is having to grind resources for 2 weeks straight for resources just for a path
  • Param1988Param1988 Posts: 61
    I have 100% all content in this game except act 6.2.6 and 6.4.
    6.2.6 champion still a total pain with all those link nodes him (power drain + 15 combo indestructible + another similar link node), to explore.