**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champ Refreshes

Kabam, In December instead of adding new Characters can you rework some of the really old characters. Also rework other characters that have two versions but are the same charcter, like Iron Man and Superior Iron man. I have included a list of charcters I think should be changed.
  • AntMan (Maybe add size altering. increasing damage and physical resistance when big, or increasing evasion when small)
  • HulkBuster (35% extra damage against big characters like Hulk and Juggernaut)
  • Superior Iron Man (rework)
  • Immortal Iron Fist (rework)
  • Captain Marvel or Miss Marvel (rework)
  • One of the Cyclops(rework)
  • Spider Man (ensnare or sp1 making the opponent slower0
  • Iron Patriot(Change s2 and add incenerate or s3)
  • Luke Cage (Add Fury or Armor Break)
  • Deadpool X force ( different animated specials)
  • Deadpool, Deadpool x-force, and Venompool (Sp2 stops regeneration, carbodioum swords)
  • Magneto Marvel Now (rework)
  • One of the Captain America's ( add fury or becuz he is an expert fighter he has more block and armor penetration)
  • Black Panther ( something about the herbs he eats giving him added stuff)
  • Thor (add shock on sp1)
  • Thor, Thor Jane Foster, Storm, Electro (immune to shock and Electro absorbs it for health or power)
  • Falcon (more damage)
  • Gambit (add some more things to his character)
  • Daredevil Netflix (rework)

Comments

• Magneto shouldn't have to block bullets. And should have much better defense against swords and just about anything metal.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Magneto shouldn't have to block bullets. And should have much better defense against swords and just about anything metal.

Evade metal objects?
  • I agree about Gambit. He's pretty awful. Same with ip and like cage.

The marvel women, excluding kk, hit like tanks and are poison immune. Gain massive damage bonuses with sig unlocks and have higher than average attack and critical chance modifiers. They're good as is. Thors s1 does cause stun, lady Thor shouldn't be shock immune if storm isn't, and bp is an absolute bleed monster with the right masteries and an awakening.

To add to that list, I've said it before and so have others. Angela and Psylocke need bleed. They attack with swords and axes for their basic attacks. While Angela is strong enough as is, psylocke isn't and at the very least it's a common sense thing.