**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many accounts?

Out of curiosity how many people run multiple accounts.

How many accounts? 100 votes

43%
danielmathMagicBentonVceeTheVyrusCosagorn16wegnerkWarBros23endryuSlashingSunsetRbk19BrokenThefire13Kerneasshadow_lurker22MegaGalacticDannyB01HorlockItsDamienLuke9523OGAvenger 43 votes
37%
SolswerdTendersquadjdrum663phillgreenMets17Hammerbro_64BuckyBruh10or_StrongWRIRNotsavage19Xva23Dr_Z01dbergKRANꓘBlackshadow0203Giganteagp87TripleUIcy000NockoMasterpuff 37 votes
3+
14%
winterthurSnizzbarxNigFitnesscwBulmktRockypantherxJimmyBHera1d_of_Ga1actusMaxwell24SuperiorSymbioteCaptainGameGiuliameijtofuシWh1te_Wo1f 14 votes
0 (I just like hanging out)
6%
Eb0ny-O-M4wRookiieX_Factor_AgentSarvanga1_SpideyFunkoGardener 6 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    lord maw only needs one account am I right
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Oh wait I read that wrong. I have 0 alts
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★

Your not even @will-o-wisp though...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I have a main that I actually play and an alt that I grind on during Xmas lmao.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    if u count accounts that were used for 5 days on gifting event then 2 alts
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I only play 1 right now. This side event doesnt give any iso for my alt which means no levelups.
  • AroseinbloomAroseinbloom Posts: 30
    I'm locked out of my other one, which is sad, because that was my main, I was in 6.2, and this one was literally forgotten back in act 1.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Haven't logged into the mini for a while though.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    3+
    I run 2 alts actively. They’re mainly used to hold spots or fill gaps in my 2 alliances should someone leave us hanging and we need someone urgently.

Don’t grind on them though. But honestly, it’s a lot of work. lol
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    Honestly, having more than 1 account is terrible.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    3+
    Cue the bored disagree spammer lol
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    3+
    However. Lately I`m only using my main. The others will start being active during the summer during my vacation probably.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

Your not even @will-o-wisp though...
    I meant to tag willo