**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fury, CGR, Air walker, Warlock, Abo Immortal

WollefWollef Posts: 39
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
With one of those amazing 5* I should upgrade R5 first, any order haha? They look all amazing... Thx guys :blush:

Fury, CGR, Air walker, Warlock, Abo Immortal 61 votes

Air walker
8%
AssumedNameDaphboy_Sham_magnus_xixthegetupkid 5 votes
Cosmic ghost rider
24%
Kabiraz7710or_StrongDannyB01RockyshockybrandinhoEdwxnRebarkMaxwell24Nameless_IWBigBlueOxSazedShaqatacPrtjoCGR2020Barani7da 15 votes
Warlock
22%
PantherusNZRaganatorChovnerBioHaZarD007Hammerbro_64Colinwhitworth69EtjamaChaos_Emperor786TRONG94Ewell65SSS69Ctfz35Thoye3Xguard77TheMailmann 14 votes
Abomination immortal
0%
Nick Furry
44%
BitterSteelallinashesSungjYoMovesMoot4LifeJakearoundMegatronOGMikeb1284Notsavage19Morpheus_123Hera1d_of_Ga1actusSkillful_starTripleUIcy000Ben_15455JragonMaster170TheBair123Scrubhanking_ov_scrubsCrcrcrc 27 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    All of them but Air Walker unless you really really like Air Walker
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Show is the rest of your roster. Really depends on who else you have, what you're working on and play style (do you use suicides?)

Personally I love how much utility warlock has, even unduped. And his heavies and sp2 put in big damage and his control against power gain and heal is super helpful. Shell also be good for a couple of variants if still needing to knock those out.

I don't have CGR but his damage looks insane. NF duped has a ton of utility (especially with quake and/or cap marvel movie).

Air walker... Nope. Maybe after the rework if it's good.

Don't have IBom, but he has some good utility too which is pretty unique.
  • WollefWollef Posts: 39
    edited January 2021

I can awekened any of them, so it's not a problem, warlock have a lot of immunity is pretty awesome, CGR look amazing honestly pretty easy, Abo Immortal I don't really know if is that good? Did Nick is that really good? I have some difficulty playing him, CGR or warlock is not better for the immunity?
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Nick Furry
    I do like furries...
    edited January 2021

Wollef said:

I can awekened any of them, so it's not a problem, warlock have a lot of immunity is pretty awesome, CGR look amazing honestly pretty easy, Abo Immortal I don't really know if is that good? Did Nick is that really good? I have some difficulty playing him, CGR or warlock is not better for the immunity?

The cap IW disrespect.... he isnt even an option
    Totaly agree haha, few people recommend him already, is really awesome honestly and super strong, just I was kind of tempt with new character but cap iw pretty one the best is true haha xD

And I didn't mentioned Namor, Void, Hyperion, Storm X, Mephisto... They are cool but never really play that much with them...
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Nick Furry
    Nick fury first. Warlock second. Cosmic ghost rider third. Immortal abomination forth. And lastly air walker if you really like him,though I wouldn't advise it.
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Cosmic ghost rider
    If everyone here had a 5* cgr they’d say him over nick fury.
    I have both and cgr is on another level
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Nick Furry
    Air Walker isn't that great...
    Shaqatac said:

If everyone here had a 5* cgr they’d say him over nick fury.
    I have both and cgr is on another level

Okay thx dude!!! Yeah I kind of love CGR over Fury, I think people loved fury when is awekened I guess :smile: