**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please help, I'm sorta stuck on 6.2.5

jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I did a practice run and got wrecked! I'm not sure what path to take, I see a lot of easy paths but the nodes look real tricky. If I were to take the hela path with gwenpool my power control/taunt champs are Doom and Guardian, would they work for gwenpool? Who should I use for Dr.Voodoo, I do have ghost? What team should I use, I have doom/claire/ghost/aegon/sym supreme/ red guardian/ Mysterio/ stealthy/ Domino/Arkus. Thanks everyone!
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Also any tips for Mordo would help!
  • Options
    If you're viewing this and have experience please help out
  • Options
    Who are your counters?
  • Options
    @VictorVonDoom568 if you're refering to Mordo, I have doom, sym and stealthy? I don't really know that's why I'm asking for help.
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    I've done 6.2.5, and although I still have some PTSD from it I will still give some advice.

First off, the path you mentioned above is usually the standard easier path that people take for completion. However, I think that taking out the BPCW Diablo lane removes hurt locker so that could be another completion lane as well.

In terms of your team, doom, wasp ghost(+hood) and sym supreme all crush that mordo alive. However, I see your point about the gwenpool and she also has 200% energize, coupled with all or nothing really stinks. Doom could work but it would be iffy, and with ddng it's going to suck as well. I think magik or ghost with hood could also take the gwenpool but you should practice before you jump in

BTW 6.2.5 really really sucks for completion, so don't be stressed if you can't get it done in the first try without a ton of items.
  • Options
    I think imma go for the diablo path, I do have red guardian to counter slow and for everyone else ill just figure it out. Thanks guys for helping out
  • Options
    Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    edited January 2021
    #1 rule for beating Mordo: Quake
    #2 rule for beating Mordo: See rule #1.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Fun fact! You don’t need any ability accuracy to intercept once. When you get to Mordo, play like you would any Mordo and die when he is at 1hp then finish him off with literally anyone else. Ignore the global node for him
  • Options
    VictorVonDoom568VictorVonDoom568 Posts: 32
    edited January 2021
    Take Path C - starts with Hela. Use Doom for pretty much the entire path. You want to take Heimdall (Cheat Death) and Diablo/Annihilus (Guaranteed Heavy Crits) for the path. Spam Heavy versus most of the defenders. Don't use the Doom Cycle for the majority of the fights. Just use the cycle on Sym Spidey and Gwenpool. Might want to use Ghost for Voodoo and Colossus. If you don't have Heimdall, farm 5-10 revive. Otherwise, farm about 30-40 potions. @jaysavage

Edit: Make sure the entirety of your team is alive before you fight Mordo. Then, just fight him you would normally with Doom.
  • Options
    @VictorVonDoom568 wow thanks that's very detailed.