**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you feel the Cavalier Event Quest offer is worth it?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
As the title. Do you feel the deal is worth it.
For me personally. I only complete it 1 time. I grind around 4-5k units a month, am a none(ish) spender and do some 7.1 or variant content on the side together with side quests. Mostly use my units for revives and potions and do not feel 100% cavalier event quest exploration is worth my time and effort.
I would probably use the refills to explore Uncollected and Master afterwards.

BTW: is it always 2975?

Do you feel the Cavalier Event Quest offer is worth it? 60 votes

Yes, good deal with the shards, potions and refills
36%
DNA3000cytwbcDemonzfyreWas525Texas_11Lmao10or_StrongAaronk90Scopeotoe987DannyB01RockyshockyBryce_BAMSpidey983No_oneukDeaconGreekhitAATTrivetFeroX_the_fat_heringKen1378 22 votes
No, very bad deal
53%
DrZolaBitterSteelDarthVadidTerraMkhB4nanaJoLt_Magnum_1Gustavo20NapaHeroBadzeCowboyschamploo1Wozzy101Morpheus_123Etjamabrahimpi99KRANꓘDromar_13Username19273GalliantWarrior_0TBLIron_Spider7125 32 votes
Other opinion?
10%
Lvernon15ch4rnShtickRickTurtleAddictSkyLord7000Grumpy 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    It really depends. The boosts are the big selling point for a lot of people so unless you care about war or are gonna be doing a legends run for something, it may not be as enticing. If either of those things apply to you though, it's certainly not a horrible value if you're going to be doing content and need consumables
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    I think it is. Especially if you have the units.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

It really depends. The boosts are the big selling point for a lot of people so unless you care about war or are gonna be doing a legends run for something, it may not be as enticing. If either of those things apply to you though, it's certainly not a horrible value if you're going to be doing content and need consumables

I think if you're in a high tier war alliance getting a lot of 6* shards from war seasons, the shards might not seem all that attractive but the boosts might. But outside of high tier alliances the shards themselves are a sizable chunk of all available 6* shards earnable in the game, and so for someone with the units to spare the shards themselves become very attractive.

I mostly grab that offer for the shards, and the boosts and potions are extra gravy. I especially want those shards as I've been going after 6* featured crystals recently, buying them one at a time discounted from the Sigil.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    It's much better than other offers we get. It's 2975 for a short amount of time. I think 3 hours or something like that. After that, it really goes to 3500 units.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other opinion?
    Depends, if you need the boosts revives heals etc then yes, if you don’t the. No
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Yes if you're preparing an abyss run. The extra shards is a nice detail
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Other opinion?
    Doesn’t really matter I got better things to spend units on
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    It would be much more worth it if Kabam would release some challenging content that made the revives worth having. If 7.2 is tough, then it'll be worth getting again.