**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help with Act 4!

You guys have me such great help with Act 3 that I breezed right through it. I’m now stuck on starting Act 4 because I’m having a hard time getting the right team together. I have search the forums and haven’t found anything so if you have a link please leave it. Also I know I need to rank up some and shouldn’t have ranked up others. I started not too long ago and knew nothing of who was better. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    Doom, corvus, colussus, cap marvel, voo doo, night monkey, quake, lots of options
    You can rank up any of these champions
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Corvus, doom, bwcv, colossus, red guardian, and tons of others
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Corvus,doom,red guardian,3* Archangel,and Colossus.
    Use corvus a right way like make him to fight against Avenger and fight against tech champ to gain 2 persistence charge will help u to solo kill the boss
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    Doom
    Quake
    Colossus
    Spelthy
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Also I told u to watch clips of how to use quake watch that and take quake in place of archangel
  • Options
    Gul2025Gul2025 Posts: 89
    Barani7da said:

Also I told u to watch clips of how to use quake watch that and take quake in place of archangel

Thank you for you input. I am looking at clips but I’d also like input from the forums. I find valuable help within the forums.
  • Options
    Gul2025Gul2025 Posts: 89
    Thank you everyone. I will take all this in and see what I can do. You all are very helpful.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    definatley rank up DOOM watch some youtube vids on how to use him, he will help you in act 5 too, you seem to know which champs are good or not so keep ranking them up.just practice dexing and parrying they are something that you NEED to know.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Corvus, Red Guardian, Havok, Claire Voyant, and Mysterio.
    Rank up Doom to replace Mysterio eventually and Colossus to replace Red Guardian