**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

my short comic strip.

so here it is.
Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 9.48.06 AM
Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 9.40.42 AM
Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 9.54.49 AM
Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 9.41.54 AM
note in this picture above this spioler nick fury speaks first

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 9.42.41 AM
Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 9.43.10 AM
Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 9.44.43 AM

Comments

• Options
    I know it is super terrible you can criticize me if you want I mean it is just your opinion (I don't have that much self-esteem anyway lol)
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    A for effort
  • Options
    dark_king_hyperiondark_king_hyperion Posts: 296
    edited January 2021

A for effort

thanks, spidey :smile:
  • Options

Honestly I know this probably took a long time even though it doesn't look that great but this is like 10x funnier than most stuff on the actual meme thread. good job bro

thanks herald for the support
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    kind of hard to read since sometimes nick speaks first and sometimes g2099 speaks first but i reckon it was funny
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

kind of hard to read since sometimes nick speaks first and sometimes g2099 speaks first but i reckon it was funny

i forgot to put the spiolers to show he speaks ist in a lot of them.
  • Options

Honestly I know this probably took a long time even though it doesn't look that great but this is like 10x funnier than most stuff on the actual meme thread. good job bro

oh ya did I forget to tell you it took 3 days.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

how did that take 3 days
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

how did that take 3 days
    because I was doing it at school and once I come home from school I have to lots of stuff witch barely gives me any time to do anything and usually, my laptop is dead (not like I play mcoc on my laptop I just use my laptop for the forums