**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We Need More Tokens For The Side Quest Event

13»

Comments

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Ignore the people chastising on the thread for making an innocent mistake on a videogame. I’ve seen @Notsavage19 post several times on this thread and related threads. He’s made his point a gazillion times now, yet continues to mass post for whatever reason I don’t know of. I think some people just get a “high” off seeing other players suffer. Quite pathetic.

At the end of the day, this event was too punishing for people that made an innocent mistake and have to watch as everyone else gets those 2k six star shards
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Ignore the people chastising on the thread for making an innocent mistake on a videogame. I’ve seen @Notsavage19 post several times on this thread and related threads. He’s made his point a gazillion times now, yet continues to mass post for whatever reason I don’t know of. I think some people just get a “high” off seeing other players suffer. Quite pathetic.

At the end of the day, this event was too punishing for people that made an innocent mistake and have to watch as everyone else gets those 2k six star shards

Sucks to be you.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

For all of the guys saying tough luck if you missed the wrong room I hope you know majority of you all that did it right wouldn't be able to catch my account rating or prestige if I stopped playing for 6 months minimum so I don't really care if you "did it right" my response was for Kabam to read and not you. Can't stand when players that aren't end game try to advise me what I should be worried about.

One accidental legendary click one time shouldn't exclude me from 2k 6 star shards, that is not good game design.

Imagine resorting to saying "my account is better so your opinion is irrelevant" instead of actually acknowledging the opposing argument...just sayin'...
    That was the point of my post. To let you know that this is a Kabam request so yes your point is irrelevant. Not hard to understand. Unless you have the power to give me another token and we both know you don't.
    And I'm telling you why your request is irrelevant. Not too hard to understand either. Cope.
    Trust me, my record on these issues is a lot better than yours. If Kabam gives us an extra ticket I would like an apology.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Or I could be making my point again because...ya know...people still continue to be wrong, which clearly includes you because you interpret explanations as to why Kabam shouldn't/won't give out extra Tokens as "chastising". People complain and I tell them why they're wrong. There's no chastising involved. There's no name-calling involved (at least on my part). Demonizing the other side because they have a different opinion than yours on a matter like this is just laughable.

IDK, just me though. Also you get the "high" part wrong. I don't get high off of the suffering of other people. I get high off of being right (which I am quite sure I am in this case), and you sweetheart are, to my pleasure, wrong.
  • Options

For all of the guys saying tough luck if you missed the wrong room I hope you know majority of you all that did it right wouldn't be able to catch my account rating or prestige if I stopped playing for 6 months minimum so I don't really care if you "did it right" my response was for Kabam to read and not you. Can't stand when players that aren't end game try to advise me what I should be worried about.

One accidental legendary click one time shouldn't exclude me from 2k 6 star shards, that is not good game design.

Imagine resorting to saying "my account is better so your opinion is irrelevant" instead of actually acknowledging the opposing argument...just sayin'...
    That was the point of my post. To let you know that this is a Kabam request so yes your point is irrelevant. Not hard to understand. Unless you have the power to give me another token and we both know you don't.
    And I'm telling you why your request is irrelevant. Not too hard to understand either. Cope.
    Trust me, my record on these issues is a lot better than yours. If Kabam gives us an extra ticket I would like an apology.
    An apology for what? Hurting your feelings? Sure. I'll apologize if Kabam gives everyone an extra ticket. If not, I expect an apology from you.
  • Options

An apology for what? Hurting your feelings? Sure. I'll apologize if Kabam gives everyone an extra ticket. If not, I expect an apology from you.
    You're not capable of hurting my feelings, your opinion would have to matter first. It is just an admission of wrong doing on your part, and sure if we don't get an extra ticket you can get an apology.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Have to watch....what?
    It's all about choices. People make their own. We're not entitled to all the Shards. We can pick up the 2k if we play really smart. Some people made a mistake, fair enough. What's also fair is everyone got the same amount. If my quarter drops down the sewer grate, the machine won't give me another can of pop.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    There is such a thing as expecting too much.
  • Options
    HarryBoschHarryBosch Posts: 78
    Whats sad is...the game crashed and I lost my token...to then have the kabam support rep say "no you didnt, i showed you quit out" AFTER they initially said "there is nothing we can do"

Its not like im going to put up a stink for nothing. My deeper issue is the amount of timeouts/game crashes... they didnt say sorry. They didnt compensate for those. Now when I say "hey...you messed up..your game crashed" they take the same stance of "im not sorry"

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Or, hear me out, they have to keep posting because nobody listens to it. It's quite pathetic that you have to keep whining about your mistake, not that notsavage19 has to keep answering people about it.

All the info was given clearly at the beginning of the month. Any mistakes are yours and yours alone and do not need to be fixed.
  • Options

You're not capable of hurting my feelings, your opinion would have to matter first. It is just an admission of wrong doing on your part, and sure if we don't get an extra ticket you can get an apology.
    @TheTalents
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    My feedback for this event: This has truly been the most disappointing event that I have ever played. Mechanics overly complicated, plus the usual fear: is this how it works? Am I doing something that afterwards will be penalized because inadvertently grind it too much? And the numbers didn't add up, tokens lost and not enough tokens. This is the equivalent to start the year with the wrong foot. Alright, rant over, let's move on to the next buggy side quest
  • Options

@TheTalents
    No extra tickets, you got your apology. Bad move by Kabam but what else is new. Only 2k 6 shards though. So no worries. If I missed the 10% t5cc than my tone would be much different.