**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chadwick Boseman

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra .....
Just a quick question after the late mr Boseman passed i could of sworn kabam said they were gonna do something to honor him.. yet it has been several months and nothing has happened with it. Even just a title or something to honor him would be nice.. or maybe a new profile pic or something.... I don’t expect something major just a nice gesture to show our appreciation for the man who made black panther a household name.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Well they didn't, and that's ok. Pay your respects to Chadwick Boseman outside of MCOC.

Seconded, and agreed.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra .....
    Just a quick question after the late mr Boseman passed i could of sworn kabam said they were gonna do something to honor him.. yet it has been several months and nothing has happened with it. Even just a title or something to honor him would be nice.. or maybe a new profile pic or something.... I don’t expect something major just a nice gesture to show our appreciation for the man who made black panther a household name.

You shouldn't expect anything. Someone died, we don't need stuff for that. Change your PFP to Black Panther and honor him in your own way.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Kabam did say something though. Best to just let this one go.
  • Options
    Bigmoney1025Bigmoney1025 Posts: 116
    I wasn’t trying to start something bad guys was just asking cause kabam did say something about it was just curious
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    At this point, if something is done then most likely people will start saying it was done in bad taste and should’ve been done sooner. Personally, I know they said they were doing something but I’m fine without. A good man sadly passed, people mourned and paid tribute, as it should be. While it may have been nice to just have a little in game message at the time paying respects, the time for that is over now.
  • Options
    Bigmoney1025Bigmoney1025 Posts: 116
    Wasn’t trying to be disrespectful or anything just was asking about something to honor a great man and person with something they already give us on a monthly basis anyways as in pfp or title. If offended anyone I whole heartedly apologize to anyone it offended I didn’t mean it in bad taste or anything just was curious about something brought up at one point.
  • Options
    Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    I was wondering about that too??? Any news @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra can anyone give us any insight