Options

Abyss Path 4 - CGR

BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all, I am planning to do Abyss path 4 soon. I planned to take this team.
Aegon
Dr.Doom
Human Torch
Corvus
Nick Fury

But wanted to check if it is a good idea to replace Nick Fury with CGR.

I only see nick fury on path 4 in Ghulk and YJ fights. Can they be done by Aegon or any other champ in team?
Is NF needed for any other fights?

Please advice
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    Reason to replace him with CGR is to try and spam sp2-fateseal loop against LC. Also, for his damage.
    https://youtu.be/49e3BsYNmNo
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    You can do the GHulk fight by heal reversing with Torch. Just get down to 20% health and hope he gains regen. Idk if it’s in my head, but if I had a combo of 25+ before reaching 20%, regen came around much more than fury. But I’m not incredibly familiar with GHulk’s abilities. The last 25% is slow, but can be done with Ægon.

YJ is definitely doable with Ægon. I brought Corvus on path 4 in place of Fury. I only used Fury on paths 1 and 5.
  • Options
    Thanks. I will replace NF with CGR then.

Aegon, Doom, HT, CGR, Corvus will be my team for path 4.
  • Options
    Etm34 said:

You can do the GHulk fight by heal reversing with Torch. Just get down to 20% health and hope he gains regen. Idk if it’s in my head, but if I had a combo of 25+ before reaching 20%, regen came around much more than fury. But I’m not incredibly familiar with GHulk’s abilities. The last 25% is slow, but can be done with Ægon.

YJ is definitely doable with Ægon. I brought Corvus on path 4 in place of Fury. I only used Fury on paths 1 and 5.

Who were your other champs for Path 4?
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I ran Aegon, Doom, Torch, Magneto, and Corvus. Mags is the real 4th Abyss Horseman and nobody can tell me otherwise. Used him everywhere on paths 2-5