**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side quest slumber node

Just intrested what champs are u guys using for slumber node unstoppable colossus boss
I am using hulkbuster
U can keep stacking shocks since he is stunned and a big sp2 and he's ko
Curious what u guys are using for that node

Comments

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    *laughs in CGR*
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Literally anyone.

Usually used She-Hulk for him (and Longshot), but sometimes used CMM, just for the novelty of using her against a Mystic without being annihilated.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Red Magneto - Spam heavy and sp3
  • JmontagueJmontague Posts: 17
    Human Torch W/ pre-fight. He melts before slumber ends.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Anyone with reasonable damage works tbh. Most champs can get him K.Oed before slumber finishes or very close too.
    Think I used my 5* Red Guardian for my runs.
    Also, FYI the Recharge node on Nightcrawler was extremely fun. I loved laying the smackdown with Red Guardians sp3 after sp3
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    I use CMM, use her on iceman to get the binary charges and UC doesn’t even get to wake up.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Just intrested what champs are u guys using for slumber node unstoppable colossus boss
    I am using hulkbuster

Mags, UC is metal so just spam heavy in the corner and you’ll be at sp3 before he is at one bar of power
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m just ghosting the whole thing so use her for him as well, less than 5 mins for a run of legendary with her and full synergy
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    Domino trinity. Heavy, repeat.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Either domino trinity or stealthy
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Red Magneto - Spam heavy and sp3

same here
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    Domino, Ghost, Hyperion, CGR, Sunspot, BWDO, Magneto, HT, Guardian, CMM(with 25 charge start), DragonMan, Annihilus and Tigra. I think out of all the fights in that arcade, this node was the best. 😂 How fast can I beat your ***! 😂
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Mags/Quake
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Torch with prefight. He'll be dead well before he could ever wake up with all those stacked nova flame debuffs.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I would use bishop for Iceman then bring in Nick if he dies. Nick goes under 50% then I go to aspect of death to take me to second phase. From there we destroy anything on any node. Slumber included.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

I am using hulkbuster

4 star Hyperion heavy spam
    6 star Hulkbuster stacking shocks
    3 star Ghost heavy spam
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

I am using hulkbuster

4 star Hyperion heavy spam
    6 star Hulkbuster stacking shocks
    3 star Ghost heavy spam
    Yes I do that hulkbuster heavy spam stuff pretty fast and fun