**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best idea for arena improvement . See if not you will regret you don't see..

JakharrkJakharrk Posts: 123
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Arenas should be progression based .
Below uncollected players no change.

Uncollected players or 5.3.6 initial completion will receive grandmaster crystals from last two milestones from each arena and from other milestones fully formed premium hero crystal .

Cavaliar players or6.2.6 initial completion players will receive grandmaster hero crystal shards or crystal as same as in no . Of premium hero crystal shards or crystal as now presently available .

Thronebreaker will get cavaliar crystal from last two milestones of arena . From other milestones fully formed grandmaster crystals .
And for thronebreaker beyond title will introduce for act 8 cavaliar crystals in first eight milestones and last two milestones thronebreaker crystals in each arena .

I put 5.3.6 and 6.2.6 initial completion in or because if kabam think these improvements are too much for new uncollected and cavaliar title beas .

You can put your suggestions for improvements. If they are enough some positive comment if you want to do . @seatin @richtheman @legacy @ Katty @ kt1 please see . These can be game changing improvement.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    why did you tag all the YouTubers?

also you spelt lagacy wrong
  • JakharrkJakharrk Posts: 123
    Because they have high contribution for game improving .
  • JakharrkJakharrk Posts: 123
    We all no premium hero crystals have no value for cavaliar and beyond . These are significant changes to improve game . Iso problem solve . Players will progress a lit bit faster . On my personal opinion they are not filthy demands. @BrianGrant please see . If you think it is place to worthy on your YouTube channel please place for game improvement other youtubers also .
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    LMAO
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Jakharrk said:

Arenas should be progression based .
    Below uncollected players no change.

Uncollected players or 5.3.6 initial completion will receive grandmaster crystals from last two milestones from each arena and from other milestones fully formed premium hero crystal .

Cavaliar players or6.2.6 initial completion players will receive grandmaster hero crystal shards or crystal as same as in no . Of premium hero crystal shards or crystal as now presently available .

Thronebreaker will get cavaliar crystal from last two milestones of arena . From other milestones fully formed grandmaster crystals .
    And for thronebreaker beyond title will introduce for act 8 cavaliar crystals in first eight milestones and last two milestones thronebreaker crystals in each arena .

I put 5.3.6 and 6.2.6 initial completion in or because if kabam think these improvements are too much for new uncollected and cavaliar title beas .

You can put your suggestions for improvements. If they are enough some positive comment if you want to do . @seatin @richtheman @legacy @ Katty @ kt1 please see . These can be game changing improvement.

Let me see if I have this straight. I'm a Thronebreaker that grinds a lot of arena. You want to hand me two Cavalier crystals for every arena that I complete the last two milestones for. Assuming that's only the champion arenas and not the summoner trials arena, that's four separate arenas. That's eight Cavalier crystals per cycle, sixteen Cavalier crystals per week, sixty four Cavalier crystals per month.

Sure, sign me up. It is only an extra eight 6* champs and 84 5* champions a year from the arena, plus it'll get me over the hump to 200 million gold a little quicker. Why not add 64 Cavalier crystals on top of 7000 units a month.

Can't wait to reach the TB+ title, when I will be earning about 3000 Cavalier crystals a year. Definitely gives me something to look forward to.
    I can get behind this idea after seeing the breakdown
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I could see it, but @ing content creators was unnecessary.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I could see it, but @ing content creators was unnecessary.

No sig stones, so tagging @BrianGrant was definitely a waste of time. On the other hand, if we can get @Seatin behind the "hand DNA 3000 Cav crystals a year" movement, we might be able to move the needle in the right direction.

Cav3000 for DNA3000. Make it happen.
  • Kabam to DNA: “I cav you 3000.”