**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you all think I can do the first run of LoL?

DankeaceDankeace Posts: 38
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips

* If yes, how many units would it take?

Do you all think I can do the first run of LoL? 40 votes

Yes
65%
ccrider474Sungj16wegnerkOnmixRasiloverJumpthesharkLmaoKRANꓘHera1d_of_Ga1actusH3t3rTripleUBerjibsThoye3Maxwell24JohnyBoyErik_Killmonger1001TheLegionMasterFaseehGiuliameijThe_Sentry06 26 votes
Depends (explain)
20%
phillgreenHammerbro_64Sarvanga1_YENANSASHESScrubhanCrcrcrcDualityCopeThanos1149 8 votes
No
15%
Foxhero007ReferenceAmazing_Demon05Prakhar_82HoitadoMarshMarlo 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Depends (explain)
    You can do it with the likes of G2099 or Colossus (I think).

It would be more expensive than if you had Ægon and it’s up to you to decide if the rewards are worth it.
  • Options
    ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    Depends (explain)
    There is no point until you get an aegon imo.
  • Options
    DankeaceDankeace Posts: 38
    Scrubhan said:

Even with G2099?
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Dankeace said:

Scrubhan said:

Even with G2099?
    Did my run with a 6* R2 Guilly99, used around 1-2 revives I don’t really remember lol. Just be sure to boost up/heal fully on Magik to get Limbo down. Other than that, use another champ on Ant-Man cause eventually he’ll glance all attacks and make it so you don’t get her extra burst damage
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Yes
    My buddy fully explored lol with col and guillotine as main attackers. Side note his reward for 100, the 5* gave him aegon lol

His costs were really low not aegon low but definitely doable. Wanna say under 3k for 100%. He used col more than guillotine as if you get clipped col doesn’t care about combo meter.

His team was guillotine 2099, col, omega, Emma frost and fury. Some were only 4* but he wanted the syn.

Magik you have to choose power drain prefight and spam sp1 with guillotine. Don't worry about that sp3 build it back up next fight more important to keep her low power so you stop as many limbo as possible.

I don't know your skill lvl but you have the team for a run through.
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Yes
    Do you run suicide
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Yes
    Aegon and G2099 are overrated for the easy path. Colossus is MUCH MUCH easier. He can tank up to 3 sp3's worth of damage when he has some armors going.
    If you have at least 3 star versions of Omega Red, Juggernaut and Emma frost they make him do a ton of damage and you almost cant die
    If you have at least a 3* prof x you can even bring him for more damage, if you run suicides you even heal for roughly 70hp per tik which more than outheals recoil.
    But even without him the extra damage is very nice.
    If you do not have him just pick a last spot your like or an iditional crit synergy. Colossus can do every fight, might just need 1 revive on magik.
    Shouldn`t take more than 200 units if you farm 10 revives and about 100 lv3 potions to heal up between fights.