**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to r5?

XanatosXanatos Posts: 20
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Apoc or Guardian?

Who to r5? 35 votes

Guardian (Awakened +85 sig
51% 18 votes
Apocalypse (Unawakened)
37% 13 votes
Apocalypse (Use Generic AG and 36 sig stones)
11% 4 votes

Comments

• XanatosXanatos Posts: 20

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Apocs if u have cable , storm or any meme mutants
  • who plays best in your opinion? and do you have any horseman champions? share your roster if you want
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Guardian needs to be pretty much max sig to get his max value so at only sig 85 I would do apoc first.
  • Guardian still has the same damage output but gains a fair bit of durability from his sig level. I really enjoy using Guardian and have found him to be particularly useful in AQ now that he doesn’t crit.
    Mauled said:

Guardian still has the same damage output but gains a fair bit of durability from his sig level. I really enjoy using Guardian and have found him to be particularly useful in AQ now that he doesn’t crit.

Why does him not having critical hits make him good for AQ? I must have missed something here.

who plays best in your opinion? and do you have any horseman champions? share your roster if you want

I haven’t played around with either one that much yet. To me they seem equally useful which is why I created a poll to help me decide but even that seems pretty evenly split lol. For horsemen I just have Gambit at r3 unawakened and AA awakened at R5.

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Apoc deserves it more.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I personally really like guardian. You should definitely take up apoc but I’d do guardian first.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    And uh, take up your ghost and wasp plus awaken that ghost with your generic and put all your sigs in her.