moleman buff bug?: true accuracy under 5 monster mass instead of 10?

yuwyuw Posts: 71
edited February 1 in Bugs and Known Issues
I thought he has true accuracy under 10 monster mass but it's under 5 after buff? Is this a bug?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on
«1

Comments

  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 175 ★★
    Its just visual. The TA stays until 10
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 436 ★★★
    Yeah I tested it and it's working fine.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 1,925 ★★★★★
    Anyone else test him in the cav monthly skill quest? He wasn't gaining the fury upon expiration of the bleeds.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 411 ★★
    IT IS NOT JUST A VISUAL BUG
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 411 ★★
    But even below 5 charges it does not work
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 411 ★★

  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 411 ★★
    It seems like the true accuracy is on, the “auto-block” text doesn’t appear (correct) but the opponent in fact auto-blocks.
    I didn’t try it with evasion, but by reading your comments it seems like it behaves the same.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 411 ★★
    Maximus45 said:


    This is a visual-only bug, and is still functioning correctly.

    Not a only visual bug, between 5 and 10 mass champs can evade you
    Also below 5.
    He is definitely bugged.
  • SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 29
    simolaz said:


    Your frenzy is active thats why it doesn't work. Abilities state "while frenzy is not active". So you have to choose, damage during frenzy or ta while under 10.
  • SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 29
    Not sure why the ta icon is still showing though, so that could be another visual glitch. Havent actually tested moleman myself so just commenting based off reading abilities.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 411 ★★

    simolaz said:


    Your frenzy is active thats why it doesn't work. Abilities state "while frenzy is not active". So you have to choose, damage during frenzy or ta while under 10.
    Yeah, you’re right.
  • K112296K112296 Posts: 20
    Is mole mans true accuracy supposed to work under 5 or 10 monster mass?
  • yuwyuw Posts: 71
    K112296 said:

    Is mole mans true accuracy supposed to work under 5 or 10 monster mass?

    10
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 411 ★★

    This is a visual-only bug, and is still functioning correctly.

    Could you please clarify which one is the visual bug for you?
  • Mommi84Mommi84 Posts: 7
    I was completing the new Cavalier EQ and during the skill mission (4th) I noticed that over 5 monster mass the opponents could evade, I think that something is wrong beacuse with the new buff he's supposed to have true accuracy until 10 monster mass. If you have an answer please tell me
  • Mommi84Mommi84 Posts: 7
    Mommi84 said:

    I was completing the new Cavalier EQ and during the skill mission (4th) I noticed that over 5 monster mass the opponents could evade, I think that something is wrong beacuse with the new buff he's supposed to have true accuracy until 10 monster mass. If you have an answer please tell me

    EDIT: I tried also with Mole man against MODOK in a duel and the problem is the same, see video attachedhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1A-OalMmaVE2XF4rF_Os28YWmVNnCdRYS/view?usp=sharing
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 411 ★★
    Yes, confirmed. There were an open thread already.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 411 ★★
    As you can see, the topic is still without an answer
  • Mommi84Mommi84 Posts: 7
    simolaz said:

    As you can see, the topic is still without an answer

    Thank you very much, hope Kabam will realize that and fix it soon
  • TrubliTrubli Posts: 130

    As you can see the true accuracy icon is up, the monster mass is under 10, no frenzy but HB evades.
    @Kabam Miike it appears the true accuracy icon is the visual bug.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,375 ★★★
    Trubli said:


    As you can see the true accuracy icon is up, the monster mass is under 10, no frenzy but HB evades.
    @Kabam Miike it appears the true accuracy icon is the visual bug.

    Maybe the evade is somewhat like the labyrinth evade or the hades invasion evade where that stuff doesn't bypass evade?
  • Mommi84Mommi84 Posts: 7
    Grean said:

    Trubli said:


    As you can see the true accuracy icon is up, the monster mass is under 10, no frenzy but HB evades.
    @Kabam Miike it appears the true accuracy icon is the visual bug.

    Maybe the evade is somewhat like the labyrinth evade or the hades invasion evade where that stuff doesn't bypass evade?
    nope, it doesn't work in general, I made a video in a duel against M.O.D.O.K.
    here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A-OalMmaVE2XF4rF_Os28YWmVNnCdRYS/view?usp=sharing
Sign In or Register to comment.