**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guilly 2099 not working properly after new update

Logan00Logan00 Posts: 566 ★★★
Hello, I am at 5.4.1 in the path of bw as first fight, just used gully against Groot kill him with the sp3 and when next fight started , against king Groot , the fight started without the 100 hits carry over. Also I left king Groot down to 3%, launched sp3 and did not instal kill him, instead least him at 1%??? For reference, I am using a 6* duped guillotine 2099. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    So many bugs this update
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    So so many bugs. I was finishing up on 6.4.1 and boom aegon doesn't work properly anymore and nobody on team could parry dpx force
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    5.4.1 King groot lane is Rage, which limits single hit damage to 2.5% of the max health. G99's s3 can have its damage reduced, as it says in the s3, which is what happened there.

As for the 100 hit carryover, that might be the persistent charge bug in the new update.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Just fought against her in arena and her cloak didn't trigger once
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Same... she is my main AQ attacker... got completely smoked by Taskmaster. No digi cloaks all fight... no combo carry over and the sig ability wasn’t working either.