**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is better??

Light7Light7 Posts: 203
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Buffed up version.

Who is better?? 38 votes

Moleman
63%
VceeHammerbro_64MiekandKorgEdwxnSarvanga1_Ksp_2099Param1988JohnyBoyPrakhar_82Zan0JragonMaster170GiulioVentu99PupkacCrcrcrcTRDSJBHJ12345___The_Sentry06Yodabolt21Invicta_HellionZura_1avenge_123 24 votes
Kingpin
34%
DarthVadidAssumedName_Sham_DomoSlomoJoBoB1982BigKidScottyTSR6225ChobblyWill3808SantiagoEhsaanPtkVascoChitransh_2VinodCherry 13 votes
Terrax
2%
10or_Strong 1 vote
Yj
0%
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Kingpin
    Tbh atm I think mole man KP are about the same level, where one lacks evade or auto block counter (without synergies and aa into account), the other lacks aa reduction and weakness. I put KP slightly above MM because his shrug off with hood is godly.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Moleman
    Molegod has got some good damage and lots of good stuff like evasion/autoblock counter and debuff shrug off,stackable bleeds and on demand unstoppable.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Moleman
    I can see Mole God getting the most use after his buff followed by Kingpin and then Terrax. Terrax and Kingpin both hit damn hard and they some small but effective utility.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    Kingpin
    For me it’s Kingpin, although Terrax comes close. With Kingpin’s buff they’ve avoided most of the issues that affect DDHK, as well as giving him a nice boost to damage and utility. Terrax might nudge Kingpin out the more I play him though.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
    So I haven’t seen terrax and moleman gameplay (I know I probably shouldn’t have voted yet) but I’d be really surprised if someone is better than kingpin. He looks really, really good now.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Moleman
    KP’s regen is solid, but I think practically MM is a bit better. Both of the two are great tho. YJ is slightly more annoying on defense (don’t have a playable tier of him) and idk about Terrax.