**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected upgrade bug

So I cleared the collector in 5.2.6 yesterday, but none of the upgraded crystals have shown up, such as the daily crystals, 4hr crystals, uncollected arena crystals or the grandmaster crystals. My phone is the Samsung A31, and I regularly play on wifi. I have tried opening and reopening the game both yesterday and today, but it's still not appearing. Here are some photos attached.

Comments

• EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    You get the Grandmaster Calender only after your old calender is over. So basically u have to wait until your calenders have expired and then only you might get the grandmaster crystals and so on.
    (Not really 100% sure, but this is something I know from an inquiry)
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Edwxn said:

You get the Grandmaster Calender only after your old calender is over. So basically u have to wait until your calenders have expired and then only you might get the grandmaster crystals and so on.
    (Not really 100% sure, but this is something I know from an inquiry)

You should get the upgraded 7/14 day calendar on the next day of login rewards. My cavalier 7-day calendar changed to the thronebreaker 14-day calendar the next day after becoming thronebreaker
  • AroseinbloomAroseinbloom Posts: 30
    edited February 2021
    Clarification: My calenders are fine, and the daily objectives are also giving the uncollected objective crystals. It's just the crystals that are supposed to appear in the crystal tab that are not appearing. @Kabam Miike please try to fix this.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    You need to be level 40
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    You need to claim those crystals first I believe.

I'm pretty sure that's only for accessing the uncollected difficulty EQ, and I already know that, I don't have a problem with it.
    Voltolos said:

You need to be level 40

The only problem is that those crystals aren't even appearing in the crystal tab, nor are they appearing when I click on the little icon on the home screen to claim my free crystals, it's still giving me the old conqueror crystals.

The only problem is that those crystals aren't even appearing in the crystal tab, nor are they appearing when I click on the little icon on the home screen to claim my free crystals, it's still giving me the old conqueror crystals.
    I was trying to say that once you claim those old conqueror crystals, the timers for the UC ones start. Have you done that? Or is it just not showing up after doing that too?

I was trying to say that once you claim those old conqueror crystals, the timers for the UC ones start. Have you done that? Or is it just not showing up after doing that too?
    Yes, I claimed them both yesterday and today, its still not appearing.

Well then I guess you have to write to support.

How do I do that?

How do I do that?
    Go to your homescreen, click on the gear icon in the top left corner and you will an option there for support.
    K thanks