**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yellow Jacket's possible bug Against act 6 champion

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
Hey, I tested buffed YJ's Slow mechanic against act 6 the Champion boss and it did not stop him to gain unstoppable and therefore regen. To be precise he was Slowed so I could hit him but he still had unstoppable buff and therefore was regenerating all the timw. I understand that he has extra ability accuracy but if that's the explanation then how Spider-Gwen and Stealth Spidey are able to SOLO him by applying slow and preventing unstoppable and regeneration? There are vids on youtube.

Comments

• BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Oh yh that was before. They say he was bugged. Even she hulk slow would prevent him from gaining unstoppable. Not anymore

So that SOLO videos are all old and do not work anymore? She-hulk still can out damage him but I mean Stealthy and Gwen.
  • I would think that the charges give YJ extra ability accuracy as well (slow ability) so weird, this does not bypass the extra AA of champion?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,163 ★★★★★
    Stealth can’t do it anymore. She’s hulk can becasse esay to
    Reply the slow from heavy without getting stun because the heavy remove the unstoppable. To
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    Okay, thnx for info.