**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Slight change to Yellowjacket's buff?

I mean he's ok now... he's got the utility but god, such low damage. I strongly suggest that he gets 1% attack rating per core charge... or at least 0.5% attack rating per core charge. That would make his power stings stronger and his Meltdown damage even higher. If the Meltdown damage is too broken just cut it in half because, I mean, it's not that necessary anyway since the way to play Yellowjacket is maintaining your charges at a certain level. He would be so much better with at least 50% extra damage.

Who's with me? I want Kabam to listen.

Comments

• Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 542 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    or Yellowjacket could gain an increase in attack rating when entering Meltdown that does not effect the direct damage he inflicts.
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Or he could have x% increased attack per power sting effect on the opponent (larger attack increase for sp3 power sting).
  • Options
    LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    I've said it in previous similar threads, but I say Yellowjacket should deal an additional 2% of damage dealt as Physical Damage per Nuclear Core Charge. In Meltdown, he could then gain +50% Attack Rating. Make him sorta similar to Rulk, yanno
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    He could use a little damage increase