**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Umm What!?

ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Annihilus not immune to COLDSNAP? I was fighting Vision in Variant 6. An he literally dropped dead from coldsnap damage???

His abilities read IMMUNE... not immune unless whatever stupid reason.. CLARIFICATION PLEASE!!!
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    The armor break Aarkus placed on you removed his Cosmic Control Rod, therefore making him immune to coldsnap. Please read the abilities next time
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★

The armor break Aarkus placed on you removed his Cosmic Control Rod, therefore making him immune to coldsnap. Please read the abilities next time

Mr. smart guy, show me where it specifically says... Cosmic rod is removed if armor broken??? I’ll wait 🧐

I’ve read if nullified, staggered, or fate sealed!!

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Yeah for some reason, if you can be armor broken, it considers that as "nullifying' your armor, even if you don't actually have an armor up buff.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Ya same thing happened to me m8. I thought he wouldn't be affected by armor breaks and was my only option for that Variant 6.2.1 mini-boss. Now I am still stuck there.
  • Ya same thing happened to me m8. I thought he wouldn't be affected by armor breaks and was my only option for that Variant 6.2.1 mini-boss. Now I am still stuck there.

Try rhino. I was able to solo him a couple times with a 4* rhino
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah armor breaks "nullify" armor, even if it doesnt exist
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Annihilus not immune to COLDSNAP? I was fighting Vision in Variant 6. An he literally dropped dead from coldsnap damage???

His abilities read IMMUNE... not immune unless whatever stupid reason.. CLARIFICATION PLEASE!!!

When you’re armor broken and close to Aarkus (I’m assuming you mean that vision and not the others) then a coldsnap debuff is applied and in effect.

I think what’s happening is that the rod buff breaks to purify the coldsnap but it immediately reapplies because it’s proximity based.

Irrespective of that, his abilities are clear that he’s only immune with the rod in effect.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

When you’re armor broken and close to Aarkus (I’m assuming you mean that vision and not the others) then a coldsnap debuff is applied and in effect.

I think what’s happening is that the rod buff breaks to purify the coldsnap but it immediately reapplies because it’s proximity based.

Irrespective of that, his abilities are clear that he’s only immune with the rod in effect.
    What? It doesn’t break to purify the coldsnap, because with the rod active you’re just plain immune. The rod is disabled by the armor break Aarkus applies, making Annihilus susceptible to coldsnap