**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing thronebreaker calendar

Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues

Umm where did it go?? @Kabam Miike
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Bug everything fell like bug those day
  • Dalton09Dalton09 Posts: 33
    Was just coming here to post about it...
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Same here.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Same for me.

iPhone SE (2020)
    V30.0
    Latest IOS
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Created a new post before this one was visible but same here.

iPhone 12 Pro Max.
    V30.0 and iOS 14.4.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Same, was just about to post. Gonna be a bit annoyed if the progress is reset, you barely get anything until the last 4 days
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Same. Android os
  • Dalton09Dalton09 Posts: 33
    Me personally I'm tired of sending tickets... especially now since they've made it so damn difficult
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Seems they replaced the daily calendar to romance like they used to ages ago when we used to get a phc weekly kinda sad id miss a cav crystal now as i believe was day 5/14
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    I got mine.

Cavalier so must be only Thronebreaker effected
    iOS iPad
  • Good to know I'm not the only one who had it disappear. I tried to look at it on both my iPad and Android phone on the same account and it looks to be across the board, my other account who is only Cavalier looks to have all their calendars correct ... only reason why I noticed was cause it was my last day today and I should be opening it ...

• Yep here too
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Same here. They really cant do anything right lately.
  • Jackb789Jackb789 Posts: 3

More bugs... yet no word from kabam dont expect anything but "sorry for the inconvenience" as per always...

@Kamikaze_Turtle give them a chance, its been 20minutes. It's late afternoon for them, and probably not expecting an issue. I'm sure they'll fix it, and apply the missing shards. It's not the end of a 2 week period, so they've got a couple days to send stuff out before it'll affect the majority of people.
    Everyone’s calendar resets at different times...this is my 14/14...so 500 shards worth😂
  • Hey all,

We've confirmed that bug caused this issue and have fixed it. Unfortunately, this means that the Calendar will not appear for those that missed it until tomorrow and will reset your progress.

Don't worry though! We will compensate for this issue, but I don't currently have a timeline for that.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the update kabam mike at least is back to normal next day
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Hahahaha. Compensation for missing shards sometime in early June then 😂

• Same here
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139

Hey all,

We've confirmed that bug caused this issue and have fixed it. Unfortunately, this means that the Calendar will not appear for those that missed it until tomorrow and will reset your progress.

Don't worry though! We will compensate for this issue, but I don't currently have a timeline for that.

@Kabam Miike I'm a new thronebreaker (about 5 days old) and still seem to be getting the Cavalier calendar. Should it have been reset already?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Jank39 said:

Hey all,

@Kabam Miike I'm a new thronebreaker (about 5 days old) and still seem to be getting the Cavalier calendar. Should it have been reset already?
    Did you get Thronebreaker after the monthly calendar changed? I'm assuming it's that one that didn't change. If so that's intended. The monthly progression calendar only switches each new calendar month.

If it's the shard calendar, then who knows. But the monthly one will remain Cav until March if you only got TB in February.