**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Epic Difficulty Requirements. [Edited for Clarity]

ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
Kabam just changed the epic difficulty requirements. Now it says you need to be uncollected and lvl.45 to be able to play in the epic difficulty. THIS IS JUST SO NOT GREAT.
I remember from the mutant treasure island that I have been doing epic difficulty in every month's side quest, and now it says that I need to be uncollected.
I want to push for uncollected but the rewards from Master difficulty wont contribute towards it. Kabam to change the requirements for the epic difficulty back to normal( no uncollected requirements).

Comments

• Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Kabam just changed the epic difficulty requirements. Now it says you need to be uncollected and lvl.45 to be able to play in the epic difficulty. THIS IS JUST SO NOT GREAT.
    I remember from the mutant treasure island that I have been doing epic difficulty in every month's side quest, and now it says that I need to be uncollected.
    I want to push for uncollected but the rewards from Master difficulty wont contribute towards it. Kabam to change the requirements for the epic difficulty back to normal( no uncollected requirements).

There is a similar requirement for legendery too.
  • Options
    ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    I am stuck on 5.2.4 on the masochism node
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

I am stuck on 5.2.4 on the masochism node

Who are your top options? Just parry twice and be aggressive to catchup. Always remember that your parry will be shrugged off.