**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Please explain this

DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have 100% the first chapter of the side quest on epic and I can‘t do the second chapter, it‘s locked and says complete the first chapter in order to do the second chapter.
Same with legendary, I initial clear of the first chapter and can‘t do the second.
Plz explain this
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I have 100% the first chapter of the side quest on epic and I can‘t do the second chapter, it‘s locked and says complete the first chapter in order to do the second chapter.
    Same with legendary, I initial clear of the first chapter and can‘t do the second.
    Plz explain this

The next quest comes out next week.
  • DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94
    ItsDamien said:

Plz explain this

The next quest comes out next week.
    Thanks, didn‘t know that
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It’s like northern expeditions and the spiderham side quest. Each week we get a new chapter.