**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Haven’t Seen One of These Yet

Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion

Decided to pull the trigger on this guy last night over some of the more conventional choices. Hits hard, good utility, lots of fun. (Hopefully) No regrets.

Anybody else take up the former Noodly-boy of Galactus?

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Congrats. He's looked pretty fun from what I've seen of him so far
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I also took him to r3 but as a 5*. He is definitely going up. I just dont have enough catalysts.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    If you enjoy him, more power to you. I’d rank him up if I had a 5*.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

But seriously, curious to see his r3 game play from you.

Still debating the new champs which ones to rank up as 6*.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Haven’t had a chance to really take him out for a spin yet, but he’s been fun in RoL tests. By no means the fastest takedown you’ll find, but I’m trying to figure out the optimal rotation.

I kinda like the Sp3, heavy, Sp2, heavy, Sp3, let it run. The power gain on the sp2 puts you right to your sp3 if you cancel quickly, so you can just special spam all day. And the heavies (even just right after the special) usually hit for around 20k. Plus a little bit of oft-overlooked utility is that with the despair mastery, he heal blocks with his armor breaks.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Nice! Are you going to be using him for offends or defense?
  • Options
    Riptide said:

Nice! Are you going to be using him for offends or defense?

For right now I’m pretty burned out on AW, so this wasn’t done with that in mind. I did originally take him to r2 ages ago with defense in mind, though. In the long run, he’ll probably see action on both sides of the line.