**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank up, save up for my 6* ghost or R5 a 5* now?

SirStacheSirStache Posts: 29
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I've recently hit the jackpot and copped a 6 star Ghost from the 6 star featured crystal. She's only my second 6 star so far, first one being Heimdall. So now I'm wondering if I should wait for a third T5 basic catalyst and R2 her, or should I immediately R5 my first 5 five star, which would be Domino, Quake or awakened sig 30 Colossus, who are my only R4 5 stars ( I don't have all the T4 mutant for Domino or Colossus yet, but I have 6 T4 class catalyst crystals, 183 T4 class catalyst fragment crystals and 97 T3 class catalyst crystals to sell if the worst comes to worst.) Who do you think I should rank up?

Who to rank up, save up for my 6* ghost or R5 a 5* now? 18 votes

Wait to R2 6 star ghost
38%
MagicBenton1greatbeardshadow_lurker22GreanDarkstalkerXanatosWooptyfrickendoo 7 votes
R5 5 star Quake now
55%
Denzel116RockypantherxEtjamaSarvanga1_SpideyFunkoAgent_X_zzzAmnetiesMA_RV_EL123Barani7daSkygod69 10 votes
Open the catalyst crystals and R5 5 star Colossus
5%
SpiderHammy 1 vote
Open the catalyst crystals and R5 5 star Domino
0%
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    R5 5 star Quake now
    Quake now. Ghost after.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    R5 5 star Quake now
    Absolutely no question.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Wait to R2 6 star ghost
    Quake is in the front seat, ghost is in the back seat
    Gotta make my mind up, which seat can I taaaaaaaake
  • Options
    SirStacheSirStache Posts: 29
    Grean said:

Quake is in the front seat, ghost is in the back seat
    Gotta make my mind up, which seat can I taaaaaaaake

Quake is the best champion at 5 star rarity (answers a tiny bit more than Ghost if you're good enough) and Ghost is the best champion at 6 star rarity. It's a shame quake isn't coming as a 6 star for quite a while.