**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stop putting in those 50% attack unless nodes

Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I think that 50% less attack unless you have a non damaging debuff on the 6.1 really is annoying. It goes against what you said was the goal of cavs where any champs can do it but certain champs will get extra benefits. So now if I want to use a non science, I have to find one that's poison immune and also does passive debuffs which really limits the pool. Even within science there is only 3 or 4 champs that always have nondamaging debuffs to choose from. Easily the most annoying of the 6 chapters especially with the 4 star challenge. You guys can do whatever you want but to me it goes directly against your stated objectives of cavs in your recent post. Just my 2 cents
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    I did the entire thing without a poison immune - if anything the debuff is free willpower so long as you keep it below 3, all champs have access to a non damaging debuff in the form of parry, there's also the mastery that gives you a chance to apply weakness, other options include Mr. Fantastic to keep a debuff up the entire fight.