**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Strategy of current crop help!

Hi all! New here, fairly new to the game. Only recently started taking it seriously after years of haphazard ranking and no strategy to my hero roster. Was just after some opinions on where I should focus my catalysts/ranking efforts. I’ve got enough shards for a 5 star, and a few 4 so could be adding to this soon. I have been reading the forum a lot lately and based my efforts on VTD and silver surfer from previous posts.
I guess my thoughts are saving for 5* or keep ranking some of my 4* to better my roster depth? Any advice welcome :)

Comments

• I’m really loving my recent dupe of YJ, and ghost rider and Hyperion but other than that have no real attachment to champs
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Don't sleep on Ghost Rider and Starky. At your level, their amazing. They will help you get Uncollected when you decide to push for it. Real good duo. Blade will just make them better
  • Great, thank you! I do like Starky to be fair. Will be driving for the tier 4 class catalysts for them, thank you
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I suggest ranking up g2099 along with the people you’re already ranking up. Definitely continue ranking up 4*s. Don’t rank up 5*s unless they’re good enough that you’ll use them for a long time in the future.
  • Thanks for that, will do! Just opened my 5* I had waiting and got cyclops :| just been ranking 5* to a point where they don’t need tier 4 and alpha catalysts just to add a bit more back up when I’ve got my defenders in AW

• t

Bumping this again due to a few changes in my roster. I’ve recently go colossus who gets synergy with hype, I got to the point now where I can R5 him and was just about to. Also just opened Omega Red who gets synergy with the Red Hulk I opened last week! It’s thrown me with my top 4* champs and what to do - abandon focus on some of my top ranked....leave the ones I’ve not focussed on? Guillotine 2099 is ready to R4 but not sure if there’s any point, and a few others too.
    This has got my head a little fried
  • I meant leave YJ/colossus alone now and focus on Red Hulk and OR. Also VTD. Love HM I got recently also. Just confused as to whether I should R4 my decent 4* then who goes R5... I’m all for stark spidey and ghost rider being ranked in god knows how long with t4cc but the others have thrown me