**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battle of the fantastic 4 part 2

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello! Last year I ran a poll about the fantastic 4 and which is the best last year thing won. But I’m curious to see if a year later torch could beat him this time. But the question is

who’s the best fantastic of the 4 in general?

Battle of the fantastic 4 part 2 18 votes

Thing
5%
Wmbly62 1 vote
Human Torch
88%
TendersquadWarBros23AssumedNameTitoBandito187shadow_lurker22IKONEtjamaThoye3SpideyFunkoJohnyBoyScrubhanPrtjoNigelthornberryBarani7daILoveDrDoomBILLNYEtheforumGUY 16 votes
Invisible Woman
0%
Mister Fantastic
5%
Jaded 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Human Torch
    Mr. Fantastic is my personal favorite, but HT is the best.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Mister Fantastic

Mr. Fantastic is my personal favorite, but HT is the best.

I agree...
    But threw my vote to Mr fantastic. But HT is miles better. Just a pity vote.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    I’d usually say torch but After watching lags use thing in incursions...