**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury LMD issue - Why isn't it still fixed or listed in Known Issues?

Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 265
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
My Nick Fury just started with his LMD destroyed / real Nick Fury in AQ map 5. Now I see there are so many posts in the forum on this for quite some time, yet neither is it being fixed, nor is it yet listed under Known Bugs / Issues, or players being informed about the issue!

Fix it, and compensate, please. Lately, major issues seem to being taken for granted, like the AQ issues recently where we had to endure days of fights not loading and champs losing health, being unable to see who the players are, etc. Oh, it's fine, no need to apologize and compensate - seems to be the way to go these days.

Comments

• Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    No issues with nick in AQ here.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Why dont you go comment in the thread that was specifically created to investigate this issue instead?
  • Is just me or is it broken again .. NF starts the fight off as da really NF in Cav. quest as will .. I'm still having this problem
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

My Nick Fury just started with his LMD destroyed / real Nick Fury in AQ map 5. Now I see there are so many posts in the forum on this for quite some time, yet neither is it being fixed, nor is it yet listed under Known Bugs / Issues, or players being informed about the issue!

Fix it, and compensate, please. Lately, major issues seem to being taken for granted, like the AQ issues recently where we had to endure days of fights not loading and champs losing health, being unable to see who the players are, etc. Oh, it's fine, no need to apologize and compensate - seems to be the way to go these days.

Don't start the fight if you notice the icon missing. Restart your game and go back into the fight. That's what works for me.
  • Hey there, we have a thread going for this here. If possible, can you please share the requested information in that thread? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.