**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pulled Apoc last week and now...

6* Cable!

It’s Mutant Time. Let’s go!!!

Comments

• Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    Nice! I have the same and am strapped out on mutant t4cc. Been debating on if I want to use a generic r2 6* gem on cable or not.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    swmcsw said:

Nice! I have the same and am strapped out on mutant t4cc. Been debating on if I want to use a generic r2 6* gem on cable or not.

Likewise! I’m out of Mutant t4 but overflowing with every other class. I need more so I can take Apoc to r5!
  • Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I got apoc to r5 and he is great. Also have 5* wolvie unawakened but I will awaken him when I can get him ranked. Same situation on the t4 lol every stinking one but mutant. Got those r4 gems from v6 but still have chapter 3 to go in v1, need to try and finish that incase I get a 2015 mutant r4 gem. Anyways nice luck man! I was so stoked when I got him.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

6* Cable!

Cable degen is honestly broken with Apocalypse. start watching defenders melt
    Cable becomes bliss in caltrop's
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    edited February 2021

6* Cable!

Cable degen is honestly broken with Apocalypse. start watching defenders melt
    Cable becomes bliss in caltrop's

I’m playing Cable with Apocalypse in the UC EQ, and it’s SO much fun! He really does melt defenders with the degen. I am so happy with this pull and really enjoying the new way to play him.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    You know I wanted Apocalypse so bad for the synergies but I'm finding I really enjoy playing him as well. I will say the horsemen AA feels like a cheat code.