**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Cavalier nodes need improvement

altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
By and large, the nodes are interesting and add new wrinkles to the game. However, the node combinations can be more limiting and don’t provide the intended benefit to using the “correct class”.

Skill nodes - Specific debuffs to prevent evade, and benefiting each time evade is prevent is a neat idea. However, Disorient being one of the qualifying debuffs doesn’t make a lot of sense. Since Disorient reduces ability accuracy, it prevents abilities (Eg. Evade) from happening, but in away that makes it so that the AI doesn’t even attempt to Evade. As such, it doesn’t trigger the Skill nodes. Hopefully I explained the logic here.

Mystic nodes: Seems like the intent is for Persistent pressure to feed into Arcane Zeal. The Persistent Pressure node seems to be only for Stagger Mystics, and limits champions that nullify on a hit. the Unstoppable node enables the AI to immediate counterattack. For example, BWCV is not seeing any benefit from the node, as she can’t nullify the Unstoppable without getting hit back (since the AI doesn’t get ‘hit’ by my attack and is still in the unstoppable animation). A good number of champions on the lanes don’t have buffs in their kit either, so there isn’t any benefit from these node combinations. My recommendation is to either change the champions on the paths to be more buff heavy, or make the node more open to Mystics that don’t have a Stagger ability.