**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Turning off Suicide Masteries for War

Looking for more info on how this works. Do you turn them off before you log into War to place during placement phase, place, then exit War into main menu and turn them back on immediately? Or do you have to leave them off completely until placement phase is over, match making starts, or War begins?

Comments

• Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    I believe whatever masteries you place with are basically locked. So turn them off, place, then re turn them back on for attack .Correct me if I'm wrong tho
  • Options
    Whatever you place with is what your defenders have when attack phase starts.
  • Options
    QuietusDKQuietusDK Posts: 51
    I used to run suicides for a long time, until I realized how many defender kills it cost us. Flicked them off, and haven't put them back on since. Mostly because I don't want to pay 120 units x 2 per war. (or whatever the cost is these days).

But as mentioned already, the masteries you have active when you enter your defenders is what masteries they inherit for the duration of that war. So if you truly want to min/max, I suppose it'd be turn off suicides, ensure max limber, stupefy (if placing stun champions), mystid dispersion etc. Then set talents for attack after.