**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black women.

Loved the post today but only Storm was present to represent for black women! M, Monica rambeau, misty knight, riri Williwms, shuri, sister voodoo, and more should be added!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Character suggestion thread.

Also, we have more black female characters in the game other than storm. Sorcerer supreme, for example
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Also, we have more black female characters in the game other than storm. Sorcerer supreme, for example

Does she count as black? I thought she would have been the same ethnicity as the base SS Skin
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Does she count as black? I thought she would have been the same ethnicity as the base SS Skin
    I think she's indian? Consdiering people call her kali
    Storm was born in Kenya, obviously she's African. and therefore black.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    We should not be asking for champs specifically becuz of their skin colour
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★

Somehow I've mistaked her with the sorcerer supreme from the realm of legends game. Disregard what I said
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,979 ★★★★★

Somehow I've mistaked her with the sorcerer supreme from the realm of legends game. Disregard what I said
    They're the same character. In MROC with different gear, she has a dark skin tone on the gear that doesn't show her as blue. Not sure if that means shes black or another culture.