**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will you help me find him?

Or her, because I need someone to fill our empty space.

We're a alliance with players from all over the globe. I'd say were a chill and laidback ally but with ambition to grow better and reach higher.

Right now we are running map 665 in AQ and last round we reached 300 mill.

Last season 25 of us was in another alliance together where we ended up in Gold 1 in war.

We welcome pretty much anyone, if you want to grow and challenge ypurself or if your looking to take it a little easier and step down from the time consuming AQ maps or the hard maps of Plat AW.

Hit me up on lineid: ctutchik or in game at username Ctuchik (notice the spelling differ)
Alliance tag is [Skrl1] and name is Skrull Armada

Join us!

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Damn it, I thought this was gonna be a "Where's Waldo?" game. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Etjama said:

Damn it, I thought this was gonna be a "Where's Waldo?" game. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

I am very sorry i disappointed you, for real... is Where's Waldo really that fun tho??I am kind of happy tho because I made you look and well, you know, that was pretty much my intention.