**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Have the offers gone downhill recently?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
If you’re ftp, this post is probably not something you care about but I don’t think the offers in recent memory have been good at all. Endgame players needing T5CC or 6* shards haven’t really had much to buy since Christmas time and I definitely feel like I’ve spent less (which was maybe a good thing, but still) there’s been tons of legendary and conqueror offers but nothing for the longer term players and it would be nice to be tempted every now and then lol.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    They offer a range of Offers for a range of progression levels. Some will be more appealing to people at different stages.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Big offers are for special days, like July 4th, Cyber Monday or christmas. I'd guess Kabam don't want to saturate the endgame with t5cc yet, so they can keep waiting with the release of 6r4 champs a little longer
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Yes not much going on but it’s better. Don’t need to spend