**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just beat him!

XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips

It was a really fun fight, but I’m glad it’s over. The rewards were pretty good. I finally got the 5* Guardian I’ve really been wanting, and a 6* Corvus. For the t5cc I chose mystic for doom. Also, should I rank up 6* Corvus? I don’t really have any other 6*s to rank 2 right now.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    He’s worth it yeah. Congrats!
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Awesome job :-) Well done mate..
    Looks like Caiw and grandmaster was engaged in some fancy ballroom dancing right there lol.. Tbh what I like most about Corvus is his awakened ability so can’t give you advice if you should rank or not personally I would save the gem but that’s me..
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Hella cool broham! Congratz
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I would recommend holding off on ranking the 6* Corvus since you already have the 5* ranked. Put those resources into other champs and diversify your roster more before you rank him up
  • Options

It was a really fun fight, but I’m glad it’s over. The rewards were pretty good. I finally got the 5* Guardian I’ve really been wanting, and a 6* Corvus. For the t5cc I chose mystic for doom. Also, should I rank up 6* Corvus? I don’t really have any other 6*s to rank 2 right now.

What a screen shot 😂
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Very lucky pulls there!
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Congrats and nice pulls
  • Options
    Congrats @XdSpoodermanxD!