Options

Are the crashes ever going to stop?

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,192 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Got a brand new phone yesterday, S21 5G. Game still drops inputs and crashes in the middle of AQ. This is getting ridiculous and I know it's not my device. This 📱just literally came out.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    edited February 2021
    Sorry to inform you the crashes are not kabam’s fault

Any developer uses the average standard of the devices of the time of update so for example if your phone is 4-5 years old regardless of the condition eta the phone finds the game difficult to process n once you have a memory overload or excessive heating the game cuts off NOT crashes as it’s a safety feature on the device n nothing to do with the game.

Can kabam fix the crashing no they have no reason to it’s like someone asked I have a ps3 but I want to play the same game which is compatible (ported) also for the ps3 but then wanting the processing speed of a ps5 n saying the game is wrong, it’s just time to update you device or just hold on n regularly restarting g the game after a couple of fights so you clear your devices RAM

By the way it’s frustrating n annoying but it’s the way of the world.

If you got a new phone see the phone company I use a iPhone X no crashes on my 6+ crashes all the time so I’m guessing your phone better than the iX so you shouldn’t have that issue
  • Options
    ConnectConnect Posts: 197

Connect said:

Sorry to inform you the crashes are not kabam’s fault

Any developer uses the average standard of the devices of the time of update so for example if your phone is 4-5 years old regardless of the condition eta the phone finds the game difficult to process n once you have a memory overload or excessive heating the game cuts off NOT crashes as it’s a safety feature on the device n nothing to do with the game.

Can kabam fix the crashing no they have no reason to it’s like someone asked I have a ps3 but I want to play the same game which is compatible (ported) also for the ps3 but then wanting the processing speed of a ps5 n saying the game is wrong, it’s just time to update you device or just hold on n regularly restarting g the game after a couple of fights so you clear your devices RAM

By the way it’s frustrating n annoying but it’s the way of the world.

If you got a new phone see the phone company I use a iPhone X no crashes on my 6+ crashes all the time so I’m guessing your phone better than the iX so you shouldn’t have that issue

Any other game I play doesn't crash, so you were saying. This is literally the only game that crashes
    Ok I wasn’t aware of that but I never get crashes on my game but there is a natural crash that happen when you been logged in for around 2h n the game crashes you out usually happen when I’m doing pvp using all my 4*

So maybe make a poll n see what results you get