**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whom to rank up

The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Which 4* i should max/5* i should rank 3
Well I'm having plenty of mutant iso 8 also.
Well I'm not having science class catalyst so exclude them, I'm having catalysts for rest of the classes.

Whom to rank up 27 votes

4* Mysterio sig 20
0%
4* Stark Spidey sig 21
25%
EdwxnShock29Barani7daThe_HoTUgL4C1eRParamanona_77Schnoodle 7 votes
4* Hood sig 39
3%
Cynic 1 vote
4* Cable sig 20
0%
5* Annihillus
0%
5* Ghost Rider
7%
Celtic1981Shaqatac 2 votes
4* symbiote supreme
3%
Z2f6hQ 1 vote
4* Hulkbuster sig 6
7%
[Deleted User]TheBoogyMan 2 votes
4* Venom
48%
Lvernon15shadow_lurker22RockypantherxLuke9523EtjamaSarvanga1_BabyMiikeKsp_2099CrcrcrcWill3808Scarcity27AGENT_A7KWooptyfrickendoo 13 votes
4* Kang
3%
TheKillerSpork 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    4* Venom
    Quake
  • Options
    4* Stark Spidey sig 21
    BabyMiike said:

Quake

Don't count the science champs, I'm not having class catalyst for them
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I knew it, i knew today was gonna show me only brag posts and this a Many brag post!!! /s (Congrats on the many though).

Venom, Annihillus, SE spidey and sym supreme are all good options. But wait for science and go for Quake. That'll be the best imo.
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    4* Venom
    The_HoTU said:

BabyMiike said:

Quake

Don't count the science champs, I'm not having class catalyst for them
    Then wait as simple as that since you don't have ghost I would wait till you get science unless you have enough to rank up a champ then quake after
  • Options
    4* Stark Spidey sig 21
    Also please give reasons for your vote
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    4* Venom
    Do venom first. He’s a beast, does a lot of damage, and he’s wonderful for the variants even as a 4* whenever you get there.

After that I’d rank up starky. I’m not sure where you are progression wise but he’s really good for the collector and will be one of your biggest damage dealers.

Third would by sym supreme. He demolishes buff heavy matchups and almost all cosmics. He will be a good addition to your roster as a r5. I still use my 4* sym supreme for cav eq and variants.
  • Options
    4* Stark Spidey sig 21
    Ok I'm mainly confused between stark Spidey, venom, sym supreme, cable and quake(I'm not expert but okay at using her). Will you compare these champs that who is the best, especially explain in detail that who is better venom or stark Spidey and why. Also I've completed till act 5.2.1 and haven't gone through any variant yet. I've also r4 my 4* Ghost yesterday but don't know how to use her yet that's why I dont think I'll rank her up right now
  • Options
    4* Stark Spidey sig 21
    Someone respond
  • Options
    4* Stark Spidey sig 21
    Thanks Monke, but the only problem about quake is power gain and evade fail champions
  • Options
    4* Stark Spidey sig 21
    Also you told that venom is good for variants, can you tell how and is it good for variant 4 too
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    4* Hulkbuster sig 6
    Hulkbuater or venom. Both are super beasts maxed out. Hulk buster s1 unblockable with stun is awesome and deals heavy damage.

Looking at PI of your champs, i feel you might want to refresh your mastery setup a bit.
  • Options
    4* Stark Spidey sig 21
    Well i am also planning to change my mastery setup.
    Now i am collecting units for willpower mastery
  • Options
    4* Stark Spidey sig 21
    Monke said:

Hulkbuster is better than the others imo. I'm not sure if you can, but if you can do Variant content with the 4*s, then Venom is the man to go. Otherwise, Hulkbuster is da real mvp

Will you tell how venom is good for variants, and is he overall better than stark Spidey
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 251
    Quake
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Quake