**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Love Mole God, but...

KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey, just giving a bit of feedback on my experience with Mole Man buff. I r4d mine and want to r5 him just a few things holding me back. The buff is great but I have 1 suggestion. Let his true strike and shrugging be available in frenzy. You can make it while below 10 charges so you have to decide whether you want prolonged frenzy or shorter frenzy plus utilities but currently I feel like his utility is useless if u want damage. I don't think making this change would be game breaking but it would make him a solid pull for anyone who has him. So yeah currently I don't feel like he has any utility if you want damage but I might be missing something so let me know if I am
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Actually he can proc True Accuracy while in Frenzy. Just make sure he doesn't go over 10 Mass so just for 8 and when Frenzy triggers he'll keep that effect even if he goes above 10 charges
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★

Actually he can proc True Accuracy while in Frenzy. Just make sure he doesn't go over 10 Mass so just for 8 and when Frenzy triggers he'll keep that effect even if he goes above 10 charges

I believe this is a visual thing. In his abilities it states that he loses his ability to shrug debuffs, as well as his true accuracy when in frenzy.

However I’ve found that he is still currently bugged as his true accuracy is still only available at <5 monster mass instead of <10 which is what everyone said it was going to be. I believe Karatemike said this in one of his mole man videos.
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★

This is a visual bug. What is NOT a visual bug, however, is Mole Man's true accuracy not functioning correctly while at 5 or more monster mass.