**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R3 Kingpin vs Abyss Collector

theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So the day has arrived. I'll be running Abyss Path 2 today and bringing Kingpin (r3) for Collector, Joe Fixit and probably for Taskmaster and Aegon fights...

Personally it wasn't an easy choice for me, before his buff I was gonna bring Corvus as always (sadly dont have Aegon) but my 5* R5 Corvus without suicides wasnt putting decent damage to the table and Collector's evasion killed me several times before i even hit him. Still, I think Corvus is still one of the best counters without Aegon. Dont want to incourage anyone who wants to bring him.

Why Kingpin?

well his rage mechanic is very useful especially. when the opponent evades he gains rage charges, he has long and consistent unstoppable buffs which i find very useful against collector to knock him down to get rid of his time warp, and once Kingpin has overpower buff it will be nice to see his damage output with full boosts. yes i will be massively boosted both health and attack wise.

Rest of the team is;
she hulk - for luke cage, hyperion and the champion,
torch - for mephisto dormammu, sinister and loki, oh and Invisible Woman.
hood - captain marvel and cull,
and Magneto for the rest - (IMIW, Ghost, Punisher 99, Green Goblin, Darkhawk)

You can ask me here or join my stream, I'll be gladly answer your questions

Starts in 30 mins or so...

My channel: WadeThrillson
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d love to know how it goes/was
  • Options
    How’d the abyss run go?
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

How’d the abyss run go?

HEY! was busy with everything and new month arrived all that stuff. I'll make a full explanation about how did it go. pros and cons all that things. but i can confidently say that

"it didn't go as i expected"...

:/
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me know. I’m looking forward to that breakdown.