Auto-fight activates after crash recovery

Every time the game crashes and a fight is resumed with the crash recovery system, the fight starts in “auto-fight” mode. The green autofight button at the bottom of the screen is NOT illuminated. To get control back, I have to press the button twice.

This has caused me to take unnecessary damage and in some cases die because I cannot control my account and take early combos from the opponent that I otherwise would have blocked or parried.

This has resulted in me wasting units on revives and health potions that I wouldn’t have otherwise had to purchase. Please resolve this issue.

This happens in every different game mode and with all champions. Any time the crash recovery system resumes a fight, the fights always start in autofight mode without the button illuminated, regardless of what type of quest it is or what champions you are using or facing, it doesn’t matter, it happens in all situations.

Comments

• kurtmcockurtmcoc Member Posts: 7
    I thought I was going crazy when I saw it the first time.. After the fifth or sixth time I knew something was up. One of those times the auto fight button was not visible. This is definitely a problem though! Playing on the S7 edge here. Let's fix this one kabam, as it absolutely!