**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mole-God or Sasq?

AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Waiting for another level up event to decide between the two. At this point I'm just looking for that random rankup for cavalier EQ and exploration of 7.1. I have a couple lanes in v6 exploration but I've passed the moleman lanes where he shines in v6. So this isn't a super serious rank up, but I am interested. Don't really need the cold snap immune from Sas but I do have guardian and that synergy is wild. For reference sake here is the top of the roster because I know someone will ask.

Mole-God or Sasq? 40 votes

Mole-God
65%
SungjYoMovesLmaoTrap_Jesusshadow_lurker22SbkruebEtjamaAaronc94Sarvanga1_Ksp_2099Icy000Thoye3MasterpuffsastomJohnyBoySaltE_Wenis69ThatKidAGEScrubhanPuttPuttCrcrcrc 26 votes
Sasquatch
35%
Alfa_PigeonAspenredsoxpatsfan89ProximaMidnight_8XdSpoodermanxDMaxwell24RenaxqqMCOCHazzaZ2f6hQodishika123TheBair123Yodabolt21Jacob72518[Deleted User] 14 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★

what a roster

Thanks. It isnt too shabby.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Masterdux said:

Honestly? whit your roster I would go for fun over utility, and Mole-God is more fun to play in my opinion.
    Sasquatch is great for the current cavalier Mystic node though

This is my dilemma. I'm not too worried about uses, a little obviously but i gotta pick a fun champ.
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Mole-God
    Astounds said:

Masterdux said:

Honestly? whit your roster I would go for fun over utility, and Mole-God is more fun to play in my opinion.
    Sasquatch is great for the current cavalier Mystic node though

This is my dilemma. I'm not too worried about uses, a little obviously but i gotta pick a fun champ.
    Then you have your answer.

Rank up a meme tier for fun