**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly free avatar “Psycho Man”

Free monthly avatar for the community, enjoy! Will be making avatars for the champs that got buffs as well coming in a few days. Please leave a like if you like these, helps keep me motivated on making them. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    That is awesome, great work!!
  • Options
    FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★

That is awesome, great work!!

Thanks! 🙂
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    This is sweet!
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

Free monthly avatar for the community, enjoy! Will be making avatars for the champs that got buffs as well coming in a few days. Please leave a like if you like these, helps keep me motivated on making them. Thanks!

Cool
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★

Good work, @FrankCYoung ! This looks so retro! 👍
    We'd love to see more!
  • Options
    FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Good work, @FrankCYoung ! This looks so retro! 👍
    We'd love to see more!
    Thanks, means a lot! I will continue to make avatars for everyone each month plus the champs that get buffed throughout the month 🙂